This is an agreement between you and Real HQ LLC (the company behind Agent Pronto, hereafter referred to as Agent Pronto). You hereby agree to the following:
Payment of Referral Fee to Agent Pronto
- You agree to pay Agent Pronto a referral fee of 25% of the gross commission you receive for referrals generated by Agent Pronto with a final sale price below $100,000, unless otherwise specified, documented, and agreed upon by both parties.
- You agree to pay Agent Pronto a referral fee of 30% of the gross commission you receive for referrals generated by Agent Pronto with a final sale price of $100,000 or more unless otherwise specified, documented, and agreed upon by both parties.
- For referrals generated through Referral Match (Agent Pronto’s agent-to-agent referral service), you agree to pay Agent Pronto a referral fee of 35% of the commission you receive, unless otherwise specified, documented, and agreed upon by both parties.
The applicable referral fee percentage will be displayed before you are asked to accept a referral from Agent Pronto.
- Referral fee payments are due on all referrals generated by Agent Pronto for a period of two years from the date Agent Pronto shares a referral’s contact information with you via email, text, phone, or web.
- Referral fee payments are calculated prior to any payments to your real estate company, broker, or any other party, and will be made upon closing.
- You agree that if you help a referral received through Agent Pronto with the sale of one property and the purchase of another, or the purchase of one property and the sale of another, you will pay the same fee described above for both transactions.
- You agree to remit referral fee payments to Agent Pronto on commissions generated by future home sales and/or purchases involving the Referred Client for a period of two years, beginning on the date the referral is accepted.
- You agree to complete and submit any legal documentation necessary to pay a referral fee to Agent Pronto as soon as possible.
Payment of Referral Fee from Agent Pronto
- As the referring agent, Agent Pronto agrees to pay you a referral fee of 25% of the commission from the sale and/or purchase of a property generated through your submission of a referral through Referral Match, unless otherwise specified, documented, and agreed upon by both parties.
- Agent Pronto will retain a referral fee of 10% of the commission from the sale and/or purchase of a property generated through your submission of a referral through Referral Match, unless otherwise specified, documented,and agreed upon by both parties.
You agree that within five (5) business days prior to the closing of the Referred Client’s transaction, you will complete any necessary legal documentation and provide the closing agent with specific written instructions to do the following:
- List Agent Pronto as a commission payee on the Closing Disclosure (CD) or other closing statement.
- Use the Agent Pronto wire payment information so that Agent Pronto receives commission payment on the day of disbursement directly from the title or escrow company. Please email [email protected] to request wire payment information.
- If payment is made by the title or escrow company on the disbursement date, please include the address of the property purchased/sold in the reference field of the wire and email an electronic copy of the closing statement—including wire confirmation, the agent’s name, referral’s name, and the address of the property purchased/sold—to [email protected].
If payment is not disbursed to Agent Pronto by the title or escrow company, use the Agent Pronto ACH info to remit payment electronically to Agent Pronto as stated on the closing statement via ACH. The payment must be initiated within three (3) business days from the date of closing. Please email [email protected] to request ACH payment information.
- If payment is made via ACH please email an electronic copy of the closing statement—including the agent’s name, referral’s name, and the address of the property purchased/sold—to [email protected].
If you are unable to remit payment electronically, mail a copy of the closing statement and a check payable to ‘Agent Pronto’ with the property address included on the memo line to the address below. The payment must be postmarked within three (3) business days from the date of closing.
PO Box 684662
Austin, TX 78768-4662
- To download Agent Pronto’s W-9, go to: https://agentpronto.com/docs/W-9.pdf
- If you have any questions or issues regarding payment, please send an email to [email protected].
- You can choose to stop participating at any time. Agent Pronto can also terminate this agreement and your participation at any time and without notice.
- This agreement does not establish any relationship of partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise, or agency between you and Agent Pronto.
- If you are found in violation of this agreement, your participation may be terminated and you will be legally responsible for your actions.
- Termination of your participation does not negate this agreement for any referrals you’ve already received from Agent Pronto.
- We reserve all rights in and to Agent Pronto and all related intellectual property not expressly granted under this Agreement. “REAL HQ,” “AGENT PRONTO” and all associated logos displayed within our service are our trademarks (unless otherwise noted).
- Agent Pronto (including the underlying software), this agreement, and any other proprietary or confidential information provided to you is Confidential Information. You agree not to disclose our Confidential Information and agree to use our Confidential Information only as provided in this agreement.
- The laws of the State of Texas, excluding its conflicts of law rules, govern this Agreement. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action arising out of or related to this Agreement will be either the state or federal courts in Travis County, Texas, and the parties agree and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
- Except as expressly stated above, the Agent Pronto service is provided “AS IS” and “as available,” without warranty of any kind, and we hereby disclaim all other warranties and conditions, express, implied, or statutory.
- You are of legal age and capable of forming a legally binding contract.
- All information you provide to Agent Pronto is accurate. Should it change in the future, you will update us.
- You have a valid real estate license, are qualified to practice real estate, and will follow all applicable real estate laws.
- You will update Agent Pronto immediately regarding any changes to the status of your real estate license.
- You have appropriate insurance coverage for your real estate practice.
Last updated September 17, 2015