This is a legal agreement between you and Real HQ LLC (“Agent Pronto”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). You hereby agree to the following:
Requirements for Participation in Agent Pronto
- You are of legal age and capable of forming a legally binding contract.
- All information you provide to Agent Pronto is accurate. Should it change
in the future, you will update us.
- You have a current and valid real estate license, are qualified to practice
real estate, and will follow all applicable real estate laws.
- You will update Agent Pronto immediately regarding any changes to the
status of your real estate license.
- You have appropriate insurance coverage for your real estate practice.
- You acknowledge that you have obtained your broker’s permission or any
other permission required in order to use Agent Pronto’s service.
- You acknowledge that all real estate clients that you accept from Agent
Pronto are referrals and are subject to this agreement.
- You are responsible for the real estate services provided to your clients
and agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Agent Pronto harmless from any
claims, costs, and damages incurred by Agent Pronto arising from claims by
your clients regarding the services you have provided.
- You agree to our Terms of Service.
Payment of Referral Fee to Agent Pronto
- You agree to pay Agent Pronto a referral fee equal to a percentage of the
gross referred-side commission received from real estate transactions
involving referrals you accept through Agent Pronto. This percentage will
be specified for each individual referral prior to acceptance and is not
negotiable unless otherwise specified, documented, and agreed upon by you
and Agent Pronto.
- You agree that the gross referred-side commission is the amount received by
your broker prior to any split of commission with agents or other brokers
on the referred side of the transaction.
- You agree to pay the referral fee described above for all commissions
received from real estate transactions involving a referral for a period of
two years from the date you accept the referral.
- You agree that you will not refer an Agent Pronto referral to any other
agent or broker for a period of two years from the date you accept the
referral unless otherwise specified, documented, and agreed upon by you and
- If you move from one brokerage to another, you agree that you or your
broker will assume responsibility of the referral fee described above for
any commissions generated from real estate transactions with the referral
at either brokerage.
- You agree that within five (5) business days prior to the closing of the
referral’s transaction, you will complete all legal documentation necessary
to facilitate the payment of the referral fee to Agent Pronto, including
providing the closing agent and any other applicable parties with Agent
Pronto’s invoice and other applicable documents.
- You agree to remit payment of the referral fee to Agent Pronto within
fourteen (14) days of the closing of the referral’s transaction.
Payment of Referral Fee from Agent Pronto
- If you refer a client to Agent Pronto, Agent Pronto agrees to pay you a
referral fee of 25% of the receiving agent’s gross referred-side commission
from a real estate transaction involving a referral that you submitted to
Agent Pronto, unless otherwise specified, documented, and agreed upon by
- Agent Pronto will retain a referral fee of 10% of the gross referred-side
commission from a real estate transaction involving a referral that you
submitted to Agent Pronto, unless otherwise specified, documented, and
agreed upon by both parties.
- Referral fee payments are calculated on the receiving agent’s total gross
referred-side commission prior to any payments to their real estate
company, broker, or any other party.
- The referral fee described above will be paid for all commissions received
by the receiving agent from real estate transactions involving a referral
that you submitted to Agent Pronto for a period of two years from the date
the receiving agent accepted the referral.
- In the event that Agent Pronto is for any reason unable to collect a
referral fee based on the commission generated from a real estate
transaction involving a referral that you submitted to Agent Pronto, you
agree to waive your portion of the referral fee described above.
- You can choose to stop participating in Agent Pronto’s service at any time
with written notice. Agent Pronto can also terminate this agreement and
your participation at any time and without notice.
- Termination of your participation does not negate this agreement for any
referrals you’ve already received from Agent Pronto.
- This agreement does not establish any relationship of partnership, joint
venture, employment, franchise, or agency between you and Agent Pronto.
- If you are found in violation of this agreement, your participation may be
terminated and you will be legally responsible for your actions.
- We reserve all rights in and to Agent Pronto and all related intellectual
property not expressly granted under this Agreement. “REAL HQ,” “AGENT
PRONTO” and all associated logos displayed within our service are our
trademarks (unless otherwise noted).
- Agent Pronto (including the underlying software), this agreement, and any
other proprietary or confidential information provided to you is
Confidential Information. You agree not to disclose our Confidential
Information and agree to use our Confidential Information only as provided
in this agreement.
- The laws of the State of Texas, excluding its conflicts of law rules,
govern this Agreement. The exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any action
arising out of or related to this Agreement will be either the state or
federal courts in Travis County, Texas, and the parties agree and submit to
the personal and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
- Except as expressly stated above, the Agent Pronto service is provided “AS
IS” and “as available,” without warranty of any kind, and we hereby
disclaim all other warranties and conditions, express, implied, or
Last updated April 21, 2017