This is a short, common sense agreement between you and Real HQ LLC (the company behind Agent Pronto, hereafter referred to as Agent Pronto). We ask you to read through this so you better understand how our services work. We also want to avoid future complications so we can maintain a successful business relationship.
You hereby agree to the following:
Payment of Referral Fee to Agent Pronto
- You agree to pay Agent Pronto a referral fee of 25% of the commission you receive for referrals generated by Agent Pronto. However, for referrals generated through Referral Match (Agent Pronto’s agent-to-agent referral service) you agree to pay Agent Pronto a referral fee of 35% of the commission you receive.
- Referral fee payments are calculated prior to any payments to your real estate company, broker, or any other party, and will be made upon closing.
- If you help a referral received through Agent Pronto with the sale of one property and the purchase of another, you agree to pay the same fee described above for both transactions.
- You will complete and submit any legal documentation necessary to pay a referral fee to Agent Pronto.
Payment of Referral Fee from Agent Pronto
- As the referring agent, Agent Pronto agrees to pay you a referral fee of 25% of the commission from the sale and/or purchase of a property generated through your submission of a referral through Referral Match.
- Agent Pronto will retain a referral fee of 10% of the commission from the sale and/or purchase of a property generated through your submission of a referral through Referral Match.
- You can choose to stop participating at any time. Agent Pronto can also terminate your participation at any time and without notice.
- If you are found in violation of this agreement, your participation may be terminated and you will be legally responsible for your actions.
- Termination of your participation does not negate this agreement for any referrals you’ve already received from Agent Pronto.
- You are of legal age and capable of forming a legally binding contract.
- All information you provide to Agent Pronto is accurate. Should it change in the future, you will update us.
- You have a valid real estate license, are qualified to practice real estate, and will follow all applicable real estate laws.
- You will update Agent Pronto immediately regarding any changes to the status of your real estate license.
- You have appropriate insurance coverage for your real estate practice.